I am so excited to share that the blog post I wrote is now available to read on FIMBY!
FIMBY is one of my favorite natural family living blogs. It is a great place to be inspired to create with your family, appreciate the beauty of the outdoors, learn about homeschooling practices, and much more.
I am so honored that Renee asked me to write about our family.
Won’t you please hop over to FIMBY to read my post? I talk about why and how we transitioned to a nutritarian diet and lifestyle. I would love to hear your thoughts and answer any questions you might have.
If you found my site as a result of reading the FIMBY post, I’d like to welcome you and thank you for visiting!
I invite you to take a look around where you will find:
- information about my immunity poster, a visual aid I use in my own kitchen to teach my children about whole foods and good health
- recipes and tutorials for easy and delicious nutritarian food on my blog
- articles on children’s health
- ideas on how to feed your kids immune boosting foods
- resources such as books and products I have found to be really helpful
Be well, eat well, live well.